It looks foggy and unclear now, but the only way Tebow will get better is to keep playing and that he will make progress every week. Because the guy is young and learning and hisreceivers are young and learning, they are all working with each other for the first time. Going from Orton to Tebow is like night and day to the receivers and the offensvie line. It will take a while to get that chemistry and to get that timing down with his receivers. All we show hope for is Tebow to show progress. Our whole team has gotten young overnight. Just last year we were one of the oldest teams. Like ridiculously young from oline, to receiver, to QB and even RB if we dont count Willis. Very young team. Only Brian Dawkins is the only one making us feel ancient but he plays like a young man.
- Manning: 'You Have to Move Forward'
- Broncos Draft Prospects: Defensive Line
- Miller 'Being Patient' with Recovery
- Broncos Position Breakdown: Defensive Line
- Von's Vision
- 2014 NFL Draft Preview: Defensive Tackles
- Broncos Draft History: Offensive Line
- Harris Jr. Looking to Extend Leadership Role
- Watching the Mocks: 5.0
- Mason's Mock 5.0: If I Was GM