It looks foggy and unclear now, but the only way Tebow will get better is to keep playing and that he will make progress every week. Because the guy is young and learning and hisreceivers are young and learning, they are all working with each other for the first time. Going from Orton to Tebow is like night and day to the receivers and the offensvie line. It will take a while to get that chemistry and to get that timing down with his receivers. All we show hope for is Tebow to show progress. Our whole team has gotten young overnight. Just last year we were one of the oldest teams. Like ridiculously young from oline, to receiver, to QB and even RB if we dont count Willis. Very young team. Only Brian Dawkins is the only one making us feel ancient but he plays like a young man.
- Free Agency Outlook: Quarterbacks
- Free Agency Outlook: Running Backs
- Free Agency Outlook: Cornerbacks
- Players React to Bailey News
- A True Champ
- Broncos Release Champ Bailey
- Inside the Numbers: Champ Bailey
- Free Agency Outlook: Linebackers
- Bruton Supports 'It Starts with School Breakfast'
- Free Agency Outlook: Offensive Tackles