It looks foggy and unclear now, but the only way Tebow will get better is to keep playing and that he will make progress every week. Because the guy is young and learning and hisreceivers are young and learning, they are all working with each other for the first time. Going from Orton to Tebow is like night and day to the receivers and the offensvie line. It will take a while to get that chemistry and to get that timing down with his receivers. All we show hope for is Tebow to show progress. Our whole team has gotten young overnight. Just last year we were one of the oldest teams. Like ridiculously young from oline, to receiver, to QB and even RB if we dont count Willis. Very young team. Only Brian Dawkins is the only one making us feel ancient but he plays like a young man.
- Von Miller, Aqib Talib earn PFWA All-NFL honors
- Broncos, Briefly: Monday, January 16, 2017
- The Squeeze: Michael Schofield put a ring on it!
- Mason's Mailbag: The coaching change, defense and more
- Broncos, Briefly: Sunday, January 15, 2017
- Broncos name Jeff Davidson offensive line coach
- Broncos, Briefly: Saturday, January 14, 2017
- Sacco Sez: Ralston, Red and the birth of the Orange Crush
- Broncos agree to terms with Bill Musgrave as quarterbacks coach
- Broncos name Mike McCoy offensive coordinator