It looks foggy and unclear now, but the only way Tebow will get better is to keep playing and that he will make progress every week. Because the guy is young and learning and hisreceivers are young and learning, they are all working with each other for the first time. Going from Orton to Tebow is like night and day to the receivers and the offensvie line. It will take a while to get that chemistry and to get that timing down with his receivers. All we show hope for is Tebow to show progress. Our whole team has gotten young overnight. Just last year we were one of the oldest teams. Like ridiculously young from oline, to receiver, to QB and even RB if we dont count Willis. Very young team. Only Brian Dawkins is the only one making us feel ancient but he plays like a young man.
- Broncos' search for speed yields haul of explosive offensive players
- Broncos may have found a dynamic returner -- or three
- Broncos pick QB Chad Kelly with 253rd-overall pick as 'Mr. Irrelevant'
- DeMarcus Walker arrives in Denver with sights set on dominance
- How they fit: Broncos' third-day picks bring 'juice'
- Broncos draft RB De'Angelo Henderson in sixth round
- Broncos trade up in fifth round, select WR Isaiah McKenzie
- Broncos select tight end Jake Butt in fifth round
- Broncos make two Day-3 draft trades for picks in 2017, 2018
- Broncos, Briefly: Saturday, April 29, 2017