It looks foggy and unclear now, but the only way Tebow will get better is to keep playing and that he will make progress every week. Because the guy is young and learning and hisreceivers are young and learning, they are all working with each other for the first time. Going from Orton to Tebow is like night and day to the receivers and the offensvie line. It will take a while to get that chemistry and to get that timing down with his receivers. All we show hope for is Tebow to show progress. Our whole team has gotten young overnight. Just last year we were one of the oldest teams. Like ridiculously young from oline, to receiver, to QB and even RB if we dont count Willis. Very young team. Only Brian Dawkins is the only one making us feel ancient but he plays like a young man.
- ESPN's Jon Gruden breaks down Broncos' chances with Trevor Siemian
- Against all odds: Brandon Marshall overcomes long road to NFL success
- Takeaways from Tuesday's Broncos work: Paxton Lynch's progress, injury updates and more
- Broncos release Britton Colquitt, make three other moves to get down to 75
- Broncos release veteran punter Britton Colquitt, paving way for Riley Dixon
- The Squeeze: Miller joins CBS NFL Seminar
- Broncos, Briefly: Tuesday, August 30, 2016
- Lindsey Vonn takes in Broncos game, visits with players
- Kubiak: 'I believe in Trevor and what he can do'
- Takeaways from practice and the Broncos' QB decision day