It looks foggy and unclear now, but the only way Tebow will get better is to keep playing and that he will make progress every week. Because the guy is young and learning and hisreceivers are young and learning, they are all working with each other for the first time. Going from Orton to Tebow is like night and day to the receivers and the offensvie line. It will take a while to get that chemistry and to get that timing down with his receivers. All we show hope for is Tebow to show progress. Our whole team has gotten young overnight. Just last year we were one of the oldest teams. Like ridiculously young from oline, to receiver, to QB and even RB if we dont count Willis. Very young team. Only Brian Dawkins is the only one making us feel ancient but he plays like a young man.
- John Elway: Free agency so far about getting 'big' and 'physical'
- John Elway: Player safety is the 'No. 1 goal' of the NFL, Competition Committee
- Mason's Mailbag: Could the 'one-helmet' rule be scrapped?
- Broncos, Briefly: Sunday, March 26, 2017
- Sacco Sez: Brock Olivo and 'Playing for Pizza'
- Broncos, Briefly: Saturday, March 25, 2017
- The Squeeze: Von Miller posts HS throwback photo
- Broncos, Briefly: Friday, March 24, 2017
- 2017 NFL Playing Rules Proposals
- Five things you should know about proposed NFL rules and game-play changes for the 2017 season