It looks foggy and unclear now, but the only way Tebow will get better is to keep playing and that he will make progress every week. Because the guy is young and learning and hisreceivers are young and learning, they are all working with each other for the first time. Going from Orton to Tebow is like night and day to the receivers and the offensvie line. It will take a while to get that chemistry and to get that timing down with his receivers. All we show hope for is Tebow to show progress. Our whole team has gotten young overnight. Just last year we were one of the oldest teams. Like ridiculously young from oline, to receiver, to QB and even RB if we dont count Willis. Very young team. Only Brian Dawkins is the only one making us feel ancient but he plays like a young man.
- Broncos brighten days at Children's Hospital Colorado
- Brandon Marshall 'running pretty well' in his rehab
- Broncos release 2015 media guide
- The Squeeze: Entourage, USWNT and Uncle Von
- Denver Broncos announce partnership with Children's Hospital Colorado
- Free agency: Who's the best of what's left?
- C.J. Anderson preparing for camp with same approach, new mindset
- The Squeeze: The Bachelorette, workouts and naps
- Training Camp Preview: Safeties
- Q&A with Director of Player Development Ray Jackson